State statutes require that annual reports be filed by March 1, 2013. Any questions regarding these reports or instructions should be directed to Jamie McCanless. Questions regarding the LibPAS online collection site can be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructions for the Annual Report
- Facsimile of Annual Report Form This blank report form can be used to compile necessary information prior to entering data into the electronic form.
- System Effectiveness Form The form can be completed and submitted in tandem with the annual report or, if the library board wishes to submit it separately, the board's statement on system effectiveness may be indicated only on a paper form, approved, signed, and submitted separately from the online public library annual report. If the library board should choose that course of action, please choose "Not indicating online" on the electronic form, then send the signed paper statement directly to the Division for Libraries and Technology (DLT) c/o John DeBacher, P.O. Box 7841, Madison, WI 53707-7841. Note: As a public document, the separate paper statement will be provided upon request to your public library system or others, even if it is submitted separately. System effectiveness forms are due by the same date as the annual report—Friday, March 1, 2013.
- Electronic Form Website will be ready use on Tuesday, January 15, 2013. For reliable results, please use a recent version of a popular Web browser (the application has been tested with Internet Explorer 8 and higher, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari). To print the forms, you will need to have a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader. See instructions below about the use and function of the electronic form.
- Instructions for Using the LibPAS Online Form outlines how the online data entry forms are organized and navigated, and how the data should be entered and submitted. For guidelines on the information to be entered on the form, see "Instructions for the Annual Report" above.
Statistics collected from annual reports for 1996 through 2011 are on the Public Library Statistics page.
Library System Annual Report
Instructions for Public Library Systems and links to the 2012 Public Library System Annual Report and Plan Evaluation and Certification of Compliance forms are available here.
Let me know if you have any questions, or contact email@example.com.