- Calendar of Healthcare Enrollment Events in WI
Check the calendar to locate enrollment fairs, information sessions and other marketplace events in your area of the state.
Future of Health Insurance in WI
What will insurance look like in Wisconsin starting January 1, 2014? The future of insurance in Wisconsin for individuals and families who DO NOT have access to qualifying employer-sponsored insurance - an InfoGraphic
WI Enrollment Directory - October 2013
Looking for someone to call in your area of the state? You could start here.
- Affordable Care Act Conversation (WI)
- Enrollment for Health (E4Health) Wisconsin
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About 2014 BadgerCare Plus Policy Changes
- Health Insurance Marketplace by State
- How the Health Care Law is Making a Difference for the People of Wisconsin
- Libraries (WI) Stress Neutrality As They Prep for Queries on Health Care Law
- Wisconsin Covering Kids and Families
- Wisconsin Council on Children and Families Healthcare
BadgerCare Plus Changes
Some individuals and families will get health care through Wisconsin's public health care program, BadgerCare Plus. There may be some changes occurring with the BadgerCare Plus program and this presentation relays the changes occurring in 2014 if a waiver of part the current program, BadgerCare Plus Core Plan for Adults Without Dependent Children expiring on December 31, 2013 is unsuccessful. More information is found here:
Navigators Serving Wisconsin
Navigators have a vital role in helping consumers prepare electronic and paper applications to establish eligibility and enroll in coverage through the Marketplaces and potentially qualify for an insurance affordability program. They may also refer consumers to health insurance ombudsman and consumer assistance programs when necessary.
HealthCare.Gov -- Marketplace Information for WI
Wisconsin will be served by the Wisconsin Marketplace to apply for coverage, compare health insurance options, and enroll. People can apply as early as October 1, 2013. The website provides information about some of the following questions: