- 11/15/14-12/15/14: Enroll between these dates and plan starts 1/1/2015
- 12/16/14-1/15/15: Enroll between these dates and plan starts 2/1/2015
- 1/16/15-2/15/15: Enroll between these dates and plan starts 3/1/2015
December 15, 2014: Current consumers will be automatically re-enrolled in their plan or a similar plan (as described in their notification letter) if they have not taken action to re-enroll themselves or choose a new plan.
December 15, 2014: Current consumers with APTC who don’t update their financial assistance application will automatically have their 2014 APTC amount renewed for 2015.
Note: Even if consumers auto-renew they can change plans/update financial information during open enrollment even if coverage has been effectuated.
December 31, 2014: Coverage for 2014 Marketplace plans ends
- Forward Healthcare: Information about the health benefit programs offered in Wisconsin
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About 2014 BadgerCare Plus Policy Changes
- Healthcare Reform
- Health Insurance Marketplace by State
- How the Health Care Law is Making a Difference for the People of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Council on Children and Families